For many Windows laptop like Lenovo Thinkpad, we have received reports that the microphone may be muted by default. Unfortunately, VSee would not be able to detect it automatically at this moment.
To check if the microphone is muted, please follow the steps below:
- Ensure that the microphone is plugged into the proper jack.
- Click Start and go to Control Panel.
- Click Realtek HD Manager.
- Click the Microphone tab.
- For the Playback Volume setting, if you see a red cross for the speaker icon, unmute it by clicking the icon.