Managing rooms and providers actually go hand-in-hand when you have Clinic Admin access. As Clinic Admin, you can:
- Create the room first then assign existing providers, or
- Create a Provider account first then assign it to existing rooms
1. Please go to your Admin panel. See guide.
2. On your Admin panel, please choose Rooms.
3. Click on the +NEW ROOM button.
4. Fill in the fields with your waiting room details.
- Domain: This is the domain where you have admin access e.g. clinic.vsee.me. You cannot change this.
- Slug: Main identifier of a room and is part of the Clinic URL. Combining the domain and slug creates the Clinic URL in this format:
https://domain.vsee.me/u/slug e.g. https://clinic.vsee.me/u/myclinic
- Name: Indicate the Room name. It will appear to patients as "Welcome to [Room Name]" e.g. typing "My Clinic" will show as "Welcome to My Clinic".
- Code: This is a unique alphanumeric code that patients will use to enter your room via the VSee Clinic mobile app.
- Assignments: This is where you assign existing users to the room. Skip this field if you haven't created the user accounts yet. You can assign them later during creation of their account.
- Is Active? (checkbox): This is ticked by default. Uncheck it if you do not want a room to be active.
5. Click on the CREATE button when done.
You have successfully created a room! To check and test your new room, please type the clinic URL in your web and mobile browsers.
Edit / Deactivate / Delete Room
1. On your Admin panel, please choose Rooms.
2. Search for the specific room you want to edit using the search box. Tick the Show Inactive Rooms checkbox to display both active and inactive rooms.
3. To edit the details of a room, click on the pencil icon under Action column.
4. To deactivate a room, untick the Is Active? checkbox.
To delete a room entirely, click on the trash icon under the same column.
5. Click Update or OK to save your changes.