Flipping your video is helpful when hand-signing or showing documents. With VSee, you can change the mirror setting of your video during a call*.
- At the lower right of your self-view video window, click on Settings (gear icon)
- Select Video Settings > Mirroring >
- Mirror local video - select when showing documents during the video call
- Do not mirror local video - movements are opposite of what you would see in a mirror
- On the menu bar, select VSee > Preferences > Video
- Tick/Untick Show Mirrored
*Not available for Android and iOS