If you're having trouble logging into VSee, it is probably because there is a firewall blocking the VSee client from communicating with VSee servers. Try adding an exception to the VSee client in all active firewalls. We recommend googling "add firewall exception to [your firewall program]" for instructions on how to do this.
- Please make sure you have properly installed VSee Messenger.
- Please confirm that your local firewall (Windows firewall, Norton, etc.) is not blocking VSee traffic. You can confirm you can connect to our required servers by following the Test Your Connectivity steps below.
- If you are on a corporate network, it is likely that there is a firewall between your network and the Internet. Please have your IT admin check firewall rules.
- If you have a content filter that blocks XMPP/IM services, an exception should be made for talk.vsee.com.
- If your client still remains in the 'connecting' mode upon trying to login, you should try to get log files as explained here, then email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Your Connectivity
- Go to https://my.vsee.com/tools/connectivity
- Click on Run Diagnostic. The Connectivity checker will show if your connection can access the sites necessary to make a VSee call.