"My Company" group is a feature designed to allow coworkers within the same organization to quickly connect with each other. Thus, the people under "My Company" should be VSee users who all share the same company email domain. This feature is disabled by default. You should only see a "My Company" group if you signed up using your company email and if this feature is enabled for your company by request.
Articles in this section
- VSee Messenger System Requirements and Specifications
- VSee Clinic Supported Browsers
- What are the Compatible Devices & OS?
- What is HIPAA Secure vs HIPAA Compliant?
- Where do I see pricing information?
- What is the maximum number of call participants?
- What version of VSee Messenger am I running?
- What is the screenshare limit?
- How do I update VSee Messenger to the latest version?
- What is the file transfer size limit?