Please turn on the microphone permission by following these steps:
- Go to the settings app on your iPhone or iPad. Find the privacy option in settings.
- In the privacy settings go to the microphone option.
- You’ll see a list of applications that have requested access to the microphone.
- Find the app you want to allow to access the microphone and enable it by tapping on the slider (so the slider shows green).
Other reasons why the mic or audio doesn't work:
- While on the Home screen, adjust the volume buttons. If you see the icon below, indicating that headphones are attached, there may be debris or an object lodged in the headset jack.
- Check the headset jack. If there is an object lodged in the headset jack that is not easily removed, have the iPhone serviced to remove object.
- For Original iPhone: If there is light debris, such as lint, in the headset jack, try connecting a pair of headphones to the headset jack and then remove the headphones. Repeat this several times to remove the debris.
- If you have paired with a Bluetooth headset that is nearby, either use the headset or turn Bluetooth off (choose Settings > General > Bluetooth).
- Restart the iPhone.