While you can share a video, we do not recommend it as the screen sharing feature is not designed for that. There may be no audio or the shared video's quality will be affected. We recommend sending the video file via chat or video call. See guide.
Articles in this section
- VSee Messenger System Requirements and Specifications
- VSee Clinic Supported Browsers
- What are the Compatible Devices & OS?
- What is the maximum file size you can upload in VSee Clinic?
- How To Cancel An Appointment
- What is HIPAA Secure vs HIPAA Compliant?
- Where do I see pricing information?
- What is the maximum number of call participants?
- What version of VSee Messenger am I running?
- What is the screenshare limit?