This bug was fixed in VSee Version 2.8 (20125) released on March 4, 2015.
Please update to the latest version of VSee if you are experiencing the problem described below.
There is a bug that can cause video to not show up in VSee. This happens when OS X Migration Assistant is used to update to OS X Yosemite (10.10). If you have updated to Yosemite and don't see your video in VSee, please do the following:
1. Exit VSee app (you may need to force-quit it)
2. Open OS X System Preferences
3. Click on Sharing
4. Click on "Edit..." button
5. Make sure that a "Local Hostname" shows the name of your computer (e.g. "iMac.local")
6. Press "OK"
7. Close OS X System Preferences
8. Open VSee, and you should now see your video when in a call.