- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 are all supported.
- Windows XP and Vista's final VSee version is Version3.6 (29750).
- We do support Windows XP SP3 but please do keep in mind official support for this platform has been stopped by Microsoft.
- 2GHz single-core CPU for up to 3-way calls; dual-core CPU for larger meetings.
- i5 or i7 CPU is recommended for group video calls
- Windows Surface Pro 3 and later are supported. Any Windows RT versions are not supported.
Mac App Store version: OS X 10.9 up to the latest
*Please click here if you need VSee for OS X 10.8 and below.
- iOS 9 or later
- iPad 2 or newer
- iPad Mini 1st and 2nd generation
- iPhone 4s or newer
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean or later
- NEON compatible ARM processor
- Dual core CPU
- Recommendations: Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Galaxy S5, Galaxy S6, HTC One, HTC One M8, Nexus 5, Samsung Tab 4 10.1
- Devices using Atom processor (e.g. Dell Venue 8)
- Devices without rear camera (corrected in upcoming 3.4.1 release)
- Problem with camera or high video delay: Samsung Mini S3, Nexus 4, LG G3
Linux and Chromebook
Unfortunately, we currently do not have plans for a Linux version and Chromebook.